Tuesday 17 April 2012

Beef (food and eating)

One of my main ideas for the blog was to have details of good places to eat and drink in Manchester. I have done way too much eating out over the last few years. My favourite restaurants at the moment seem to have a middle eastern leaning (but that's a bit vague I know) and I'm always up for trying cuisines I've not had before. I'd say I'm more into eating out than making my own creations but that may change...

However so far the blog has been taken over by bees (they seem to do that!) but as I have a couple of pictures to hand (both a bit meat heavy so look away now if you are veggie) of good recent meals I thought I'd give a mention to:

Persia Grill House 255 Barlow Moor Road, Manchester, M21 7GJ


I've only been once to this restaurant but I can't rate it highly enough, lamb that fell off the bone, melt in the mouth rice, wonderful service and not too pricey.

The Gurkha Grill 198 Burton Road, West Didsbury, Manchester M20 2LH



I've been to the Gurkha Grill a few times loved it. They do a great sizzler (see above) which is always my favourite. I once went to a curry house in Slaithwaite where they deconstructed the classic sizzler to the point of me just getting a plate of meat minus the sizzler plate and sizzle. I could have wept.

Luckily this isn't a problem at the Gurkha Grill and I look forward to many more trips there in the future.

Recommendations are also VERY welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...