Wednesday 18 July 2012

Liz Earle in Leeds Part Two

I promised to put up some pictures of my purchases from the Liz Earle evening. Here they are:


I know I know - I went crazy! I keep feeling guilty about buying so much stuff. I think it was the combination of the free flowing bubbly and the excitement of being surrounded by just so much Liz Earle stuff! However I did also get some free stuff...

Mascara and eyeliner from the new make up range.

Free bag for spending £60 - gulp! I've been wearing it every since. It looks great with my summer denim jacket and its so useful as its packed with pockets for storing everything.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You got a lot! I love Liz Earle, the cleanse and polish is just amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with liz Earle. Hehe... And the bag is really pretty. :) x

    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...