Tuesday 11 September 2012

Woe is me :(

Very quick blog update to say there will be no new beauty reviews for the next week or so. I'm currently off work poorly and typing this one handed!

After a year of having an achey elbow last week it got really bad, puffed up and basically gave up. I've not been able to move it since. I think its all down to 8 years sat at a computer repetitively moving my mouse and probably sat with bad posture!

My arm is now in a sling, I'm on super strength prescription painkillers and I'm back at the doctors next week to check its progress and have tests to check there's nothing underlying that could be causing it.

This all means blog wise that no beauty products are being used. I keep looking longingly at my samples but with only one hand/arm in full working order no make up is being worn, no nail polish painted and just trying to do anything in the bath is impossible.

Fingers crossed it starts to heal soon. My moral to this story is: if you work at a computer, take breaks, make sure you sit properly and if your hand, wrist, shoulder, back etc start to hurt, do something about it sooner rather than later! Or you too will end up an old lady like me with a puffed up arm and no make up!!!

Have you had any workplace injuries that I should watch out for too??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...