Monday 22 October 2012

Deliveries x 4

So even though I was off work and away from blogging for a good few weeks I still managed to flex my ordering skills and had these four boxes arrive:

 
So what did I receive?
 
The first box was something of a surprise from What's In My Handbag? I have to say I really didn't think I'd receive anything from them. I'd seen the website mentioned on other blogs and when I filled out the online form to try a sample it asked if you had a blog, so I was expecting them to only send out the samples to people with big blogs.
 
In case you haven't heard of the website - their main purpose is to find out what beauty products people (mainly fashionista types) carry around in their handbags and to spread the word about must have items. I have to say I've never been very fussed by looking through the actual site - I prefer people on their blogs doing features of what's in their handbags rather than celebrities.
 
So here's the sample I received:
 
 
I found it impossible to take a good picture of this particular box but inside is a sample tub of OSKIA renaissance mask. It seems very swish in its own glass jar and fabric bag. I'm looking forward to giving it a try soon.

Next up is my usual monthly 'Latest in Beauty' sample box (£1.50 text for three samples) in fact its taken me so long to do this post I'm due to get my next one this week!

 
The box contains: 5 x Lavera organic wild rose intensive face cream samples (which I've had before and liked), 2 x Boo Boo Mummy body smoother samples (these might be sent to a friend who recently had a baby) and finally the product I'm really excited to try: Sanctuary Spa 30 Day Thermal Tranformation mini kit. I'm a sucker for self heating products!
 
Onto the next box:
 
 
 
It's another one from Latest in Beauty! They ran a free postage offer if you ordered five products, so as I'd always wanted to try Weleda I decided to order some of their samples. I got 2 x pomegranate firming night creams, 2 x pomegranate firming serums and 1 x pomegranate firming day cream. The Weleda items came in their own boxes with metal tubes which I think looks lovely!
 
To make up numbers I also purchased a Melvita youthful skin cream and fresh micellar water. These look okay but it's mainly the Weleda items I was after! 
 
The final sample pack is again from Latest in Beauty (I'm all over their website!) and was a one off sample pack of Aveda thickening hair conditioner and exfoliating shampoo:
 



I've just ran out of conditioner so these will getting used in the next couple of days. The pack arrived in a funky shiny silver envelope which will be getting re-used on someone else near Christmas time I'm sure!

I'm very chuffed with my latest selection of products but I'm sure there will still be more to follow as always! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...