Monday 14 January 2013

Contact The Buzz about Beef and Beauty!

A couple of posts ago I mentioned that I had some items from the Latest in Beauty advent calendar available for swops, but then realised I had no contact details on the blog!

Here is my email address in case you see anything that you fancy swopping:


Items I'm always interested in receiving as part of a swop:

Night and day face creams
Face masks
Face wipes
Face oil
Body sprays
Perfume samples
Nail polish
Hand cream
Bath and shower gel
Bubble bath
Bath oil
Bath bombs

Items that I'm likely to be swopping as I don't want them:

Skincare for combination skin (I've got dry skin)
Lipgloss, lipstick or lipbalms
Body lotions (I've just got too many!)
Body scrubs
Eyeliner
Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...