Thursday 3 January 2013

What's by my bath this week...

There are three products by my bath this week and they are all by REN, which is no surprise really, as over the last few months I seem to have gone REN crazy!


Here are my mini reviews for them:

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash

I have to say even though I'd heard loads of good things about this wash I wasn't particularly amazed by it. I much preferred the REN seaweed and sage body wash which I used recently. I'm not sure rose is a scent I really like, its too floral to wash in, I like something a bit more herbal and refreshing in the bath. On a plus note for myself its more expensive than the other REN body washes so its a good job I wasn't convinced or it would be an costly preference!

REN Jojoba Micro Bead Invigorating Facial Polish

I love this! I only use it every few days but every time I do my face feels smoother and fresher. It has a slightly minted scent to it which feels very 'clean'. One mini warning would be that the beads can be rough so try not to get them in your eyes and wash them away thoroughly after use.

REN Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk

I purchased this after noticing that normal soap based facial washes were drying out my skin. I quite like it but I don't feel it totally cleans my skin, hence why I've been using the facial polish (mentioned above) alongside it. I probably won't buy it again but am glad I've given it a try.

Have you used any of these products? Could you recommend another facial cleanser to replace the REN Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk? x

2 comments:

  1. i've not heard of this before, so i love that you shared it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd not heard of REN either until late last year when I saw an offer mentioned on another blog. I love their products now and seem to keep making REN purchases :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...