Wednesday 13 February 2013

Boots No7 Cleansing Brush

On Sunday I called into Boots to pick up a couple of body sprays, I came out with this selection:


Yes - that's right I couldn't resist picking up the new No7 cleansing brush! Its currently on offer at £15 and is included in the No7 three for two offer as well. The offer isn't on long (I couldn't find out when it ends) but it will then revert to the normal price of £24.95.

I also picked up the No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel cleanser (for normal/dry skin) and the No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream (dry/very dry skin). I've not used No7 for a long time so I'm interested to see if these products will encourage me to buy more of their items in the future.

I've also never used a cleansing brush, I've seen reviews of the clarisonic but the hefty price tag has always put me off. Maybe if the Boots cleansing brush is half decent I'll want to move onwards and upwards!

Oh and I did pick up my body sprays as well...

 

Notice there's a Yardley one in there, I was so taken by the one included in my You Beauty Advent Calendar I've made a repurchase!


Finally if anyone is in Home Bargains looking a bargain (!) at the moment the Kleenex facial wipe range are in there for 69p each...

 

I stocked up on a few as you can see! I thought these were being phased out (see my post here) and I was correct. Luckily I've now got quite the collection so they should keep me going for the next year and beyond!



Have you tried the No7 cleansing brush? Will you be stocking up on facial wipes from Home Bargains??

Leanne x

7 comments:

  1. That no7 cleansing brush looks so good, I may have to pick up one for myself! I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind checking out my blog at some point too? http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope it was helpful! Just been over to your blog and am now following :)

      Delete
  4. Great purchase. May have to check out this cleansing brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - its a great price, I've still yet to give it a go though :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...